Monday, December 26, 2011

6 month pics

Hampton turned 6 months on Dec. 2 so that also called for 6 month professional pictures.  We did them out at historic Landmark Park a couple of weeks ago.  I thought they turned out really well.  I LOVE getting pictures of him, but it is THE hardest thing choosing which ones I like best, which I want to frame, which I want to put in his baby book, etc. when I get the CD back.  I will admit, I procrastinate it just a bit even though I am the biggest NON procrastinator there is.  Hence, this post being on Dec. 26.  However, this month, besides procrastinating we have been EXTRA busy with a whole lot of EXTRA stuff so that didn't help with the picture picking process either.  But, I did make a little time tonight to look through them and pick some of my favorites out (even though they usually ALL tend to be my fav)!!  Baby boy is growing TOO fast.  Enjoy!!


In the church






One of my ALL time favs!! :)


I LOVE his big brown eyes



Time is flying.  And fast. :(

2 comments: