Sunday, August 7, 2011

Goin' to the chapel...

This weekend Daniel and I had the privilege of sharing a very sweet friend's special day.  Amy Vandelune and Brent Howell had a beautiful church wedding at Covenant United Methodist.  Amy looked stunning (which I didn't think she would look anything other than) and I got to see and catch up with some friends I never see anymore which is always a plus!  Also, it was Hampton's very first wedding! :)

Me with the gorgeous bride


One of my favorite guys ever!


The whole day was perfect.  Beautiful ceremony, delicious food, great entertainment, and fun times seeing old friends.  Thanks Amy and Brent for inviting us to partake on your special day and Congatulations again!  I pray you have many, many years of happiness together and may God richly bless your marriage!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment