Monday, April 4, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!!

I had an amazing weekend to say the least!  It started off with a beatiful baby shower at my mom and dad's house on Saturday morning with friends and family!

My 2 sisters and amazing friends were the hostesses!  Thank you all again.  I am truly blessed to have such caring and wonderful sisters and friends!  Hampton and I love you all!


The A-DORABLE clothesline...
it had monogrammed outfits, bibs, and burp cloths (THANK YOU AUNT BROOKE),
and a couple of booties and diapers.  Too cute not to post a picture of!

Sunday was a very special day for Daniel and I.  When we first moved to Dothan in June 2010 we both were a little scared and overwhelmed with the feeling of wanting to find a church family.  We both knew that God would lead us where He wanted us to be, we just were unsure of where that needed to be.  After many months of praying and attending Covenant United Methodist Church we finally knew where our "church family" was and we officially became members of Covenant United Methodist on April 3, 2011. To God be the Glory.
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

After church we went and ate lunch at mother and daddy's house and had a little rest and relaxation time.  I got a little much needed sun and played with one of my favorite little munchkins!
One of my all time FAVORITE things about mother and daddy's house!
Cutest and sweetest little curly, red headed munchkin you will EVER meet!
She LOVES to swing!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. I love the clothesline! So cute! I hope you feeling well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete