Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary and Easter!

It has been an "extra" exciting time around the Hewett household lately (as if it hasn't been exciting enough the past 8 months!) with lots of fun filled festivities.  Shockingly, a year has flown by since I stood in front of my best friend and said "I do."  Daniel and I got married on April 24, 2010.  It has been THE best year of my life.  Each day my heart grows more and more in love with Daniel and I am forever grateful that God gave me such an amazing soulmate and best friend to share my life with. It is evident that Daniel loves the Lord more than he loves me and I am thankful for that.  Our faith in Christ has strengthened more than I could have ever imagined in this past year and I am thankful for all of the blessings He has given us.  We got married, built a house, and are expecting our first child all in ONE year of saying our vows.  Some people may think that is a little much but it makes us believe that "God has a plan" even more true.  God is SO good and we are beyond blessed.  I love you Daniel and look forward to our future as a family!!

April 24, 2010





 Since we were so blessed to share the resurrection of Christ this year and our 1 year anniversary we decided to go to the beach a few days before so we would be back for church and time with family on Easter.  And yes, even being 34 weeks pregnant, I was still able to enjoy the beach.  In fact, as crazy as I may sound, I think I even enjoyed it more than NOT being pregnant because all we did was lay by the pool and beach, EAT good food, and RELAXED.  We did a little shopping at Pier Park each day, but other than that I had book in hand, feet propped up, and not a care in the world.  Even better, I was able to eat YUMMY seafood without feeling guilty about being in a swimsuit in front of hundreds of people the next day.   

Even though this time last year we were on our honeymoon for a week in St. Lucia, Daniel took great care of me and we had an amazing time celebrating a year of marrital bliss at the beach!  Here are a few memories of our honeymoon a year ago...
Just arrived in St. Lucia a.k.a. a little slice of heaven! :)






A year later...Happy Anniversary!



We left for the beach on Wednesday and came back on Saturday.  The next day we got up and celebrated Jesus' resurrection.  We went to church and headed to my parents house for a wonderful lunch. 
April 24, 2011
We had a great time spending quality time with family, hiding eggs, and remembering the real reason for the day. 

That morning, I got a text from one of my good friends Jessica, who has also been pregnant for the past 9 months alongside of me that said "Logan is HERE"!!!  She was due exactly a month before me on April 29.  Well, Logan decided to bless us with his presence a little early.  So, of course, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Jessica's little blessing.  We went that night to see the proud mommy and I got to hold this precious baby boy.  He was absolutely darling and made Daniel and I both that much more excited for our own little gift from God to arrive.  Congratulations again Jessica and Scott!!
Me and the elated mommy!
 Logan Scott Moore
Speaking of precious baby boy's I had a Dr.'s appointment today and was able to hear this little guy's heartbeat which ALWAYS brings a big smile to my face.

Everything is going great and Hampton is growing every day!  In fact, Dr. Patel said he is actually measuring a little bigger so we may have a Hampton a little earlier than everyone is expecting!! :)  In 2 weeks, he will do an ultrasound to see just how much bigger he is and give us more of an idea of his expected arrival date.  I could not be any more anxious I don't think.  Each day I get a little more and more excited, nervous, anxious, and a whole lot of emotions rolled into one.  We are in the process of putting the final touches to his nursery which also makes it more real for us.  It has been a ton of fun preparing for him to get here and I am so ready to finally meet him.  Pictures of nursery to come...

1 comment:

  1. That is too precious Anna! All of it! I'm so happy for you and Daniel. You just don't even know how much more love you are going to have of your little bitty when he arrives!! Much love... :)

    ReplyDelete