Saturday, May 12, 2012

11 months old

Hampton turned 11 months old on May 2 while we were in Pensacola.  I can't believe the next blog about him will be AFTER his 1 year old birthday party.  Craziness!!!



As of now...

he loves to stand by things and on his own, but no, he's not walking yet.



He loves to play ball or anything else for that matter, but throwing the ball is one of his favs.

He waves bye bye and hey.

He is in. to. everything.

You can ask him where his tongue is and he will stick it out.  It's way cute.

You can also tell him to "rock" and he will barely sway in a rocking motion.  Again, too cute.


He loves being in the pool in his float.
.
I'm sure there are several other things that he's doing or saying right now, but I'm having one of those brain freeze moments.  Probably due to the fact that I have a screaming and very tired 11 month old climbing up my leg that clearly is more important than a blog post right now.  So, that's going to have to be good enough for my memory of  his 11 month of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment