Friday, August 3, 2012

13 months old


I haven't blogged in a few weeks.  July turned out to be a super busy month.  What's new??  Big boy turned 13 months on July 2 while we were enjoying our week at the beach.  I wanted to share a few things about him for memory's sake.  He continues to amaze us with each day passing.  He learns something new or does something I had no idea he even knew he could do.  He's walking really well now (almost running!).  He is your typical 13 month old little boy.  Full of life, energy, and joy.  He's very busy these days.  LOVES to play outside.  



Especially when he has this guy to play with.  :)

He keeps us busy for sure. 

A few things he is doing as of now...

he knows how to blow a kiss
he drinks out of a straw
he knows where "outside" is
he sleeps 12 hours every night
he has been taking 2 naps like clock work.  One at 9 and one at 3
he starts daycare at Evergreen Presbyterian this Monday, August 6 and naptime will be 12:30-2:30 so his nap schedule will definitely change
he eats ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.  Literally.

He continues to amaze us and bring so much love and laughter to our lives.  He is growing way too fast.  We love you Hampton sooooo much!!



Other than trying to soak up every last minute of summer, I've been working in my classroom and trying to get things ready to start the school year.  I also had jury duty for the first time this past week, unfortanately.  It was interesting, but I'm thankful I got dismissed Thursday morning.  I left quickly and didn't look back.  I was ready to spend the last 2 days of summer with my precious baby boy.  More on that my next post.  In the meantime, I am leaving for the beach in about an hour for a girls beach trip.  I'm going to miss my 2 boys the most, but excited about some well deserved r&r on the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment