Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Daddy's Day!

First and foremost, Happy Father's Day to my Heavenly Father above and Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's out there!  Being a dad is not an easy task and fortunately I was blessed with an amazing daddy and now a husband that is one to our son. Daniel is the most caring, loving, and patient daddy to Hampton.  It makes my heart smile when I think of how wonderful a dad is to Hampton in just one short year of his life so far. 

We started out the day by visiting Wiregrass Church here in Dothan.  We then went to mother and daddy's for some yummy meat and veggies.  We ended the day by spending some quality time with Mama Hughes and gave Daddy his gifts.  At the end of the day, we even had a little "extra" time to rest.  I'm pretty sure it's safe to say my dad and Daniel both had a great Father's day and felt the love that we all have for them.

A look back on Daniel's first year of being a father...

What a memorable moment...the first time he held his son :)
Bring's tears to my eyes...

First (of many!) diaper change... ;)

Feeding his little guy for the first time

Like father, like son...

On his lunch break...July 2011

Visiting Daddy at work...August 2011

ROLL TIDE!!!...September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011

January 2012

February 2012

March 2012

April 2012

May 2012

Father's Day, June 2011


Father's Day, June 2012

Thank you, Daniel, for the being the best role model Hampton could have for a daddy. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to us as a family.  I know Hampton already looks up to you and it makes my heart melt watching you two together.  We appreciate your patience, love, and understanding.  And most of all, thank you for setting the most wonderful example of a man after God's own heart.  Words can't express how much love Hampton and I have for you now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment