Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wedding season is upon us!

Well, we're slowly, but surely inching up on spring and summer time (even though we never really had a winter, which I'm NOT complaining about) which also means wedding season!!  Yay!  I love weddings!  We have 4 weddings coming up in the next few months.  We actually have one in March, April, June, and July.  Whoa.  It's crazy, but I'm excited for each and every one of them.  Getting married to your best friend is the most wonderful blessing God could give someone.  So, with weddings, along come other events such as wedding showers, engagement parties, and bachelorette weekends!  While Hampton spent the night with Mimi and Papa, we attended a FUN engagement party last night for Brooke Whiddon and Andrew Preston.  My wedding was April 24, 2010 and Brooke's is April 14, 2012.  Brooke was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I am honored to stand alongside of her as a bridesmaid in hers now.  So exciting!  Their engagement party was at Mr. and Mrs. Bill Blount's house and a good time was had by all!  It is so fun getting to hang out with friends you don't get to see often for such a fun occasion.  Lots of laughs and smiles were shared all through the night.  It was sad to even see the night end.  Now, I am looking forward to the Bachelorette weekend at the end of March!  I can not wait!  Honestly, it was one of those nights I was having so much fun, I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked to.  However, I will leave you with just a few shots that I actually DID make happen. :)

3 of her 10 bridesmaids!! :)

Me and my prince charming :)

Me and the sweet bride to be! :)

Good times with good friends

Miss this sweet girl so much, but it was SO fun seeing her again!

This was at my reception, April 2010! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment